- How to study?
- Meet your guide: EPALEBOT
- Myths and stereotypes
- Knowing the target group
- Adults and learning
- Goals setting and minute-by-minute scenario
- Forms and methods
- Talks/presentation, instructions, workshop and webinar
- Choosing a learning space
- Educational hardware
- Preparation (test)
- Roles of the trainers
- Trainer's communication
- Interactions (icebreakers, discussion, group work, digital interaction)
- Performance anxiety and stress
- Realisation (test)
- Evaluation (training assessment)
- Methodology and evaluation tools
- Self-evaluation by the trainer
- Evaluation (test)
- End of the journey
- Final test
The course is a part of EPALE activities.
This project is funded by support from the European Commission.